Looking at these airports really inspires people to travel more and helps us realize that travelling does not always have to be stressful and to proves that there are some airports who strive to give you the best experience.
With fine restaurants, sports bars, duty free bazaars, shopping mall, cafes and much more, the modern airports of today give you the impression that you are not even at an airport at all, and they are doing a really good job to make it stay that way. This makes it so easy for a business traveller to hop from one city to the next.
Here are some of the must haves for business travellers:
- High speed internet access
- Airline lounges open 24/7
- Business centre facilities (including: copier and fax machine)
- Area for private workspace
- Sufficient power outlets for laptops and mobile devices
- Banking and money transfer points
Here is a list of the top airports and that easily covers every need for the business traveller:-
1. Singapore Changi Airport – over 200 destinations worldwide, dealing with 5000 arrivals and departures weekly by different 80 international airlines.
2. Amsterdam Airport Schiphol – the ‘Airport City’ in 2014 had 55 million passengers proves to be a true international hub, which is more than just a place to wait for flights.
3. London Heathrow Airport – is known to be the busiest airport in the UK and in Europe, and it used to be the world’s busiest international airport before Dubai Airport has taken the number one spot.
4. Hong Kong International Airport – dealing with more than 100 international airlines flying to around 180 destinations, 44 of those destinations around the Chinese Mainland.
5. Tokyo International Airport Haneda – having both domestic and international terminals, this airport has secured itself an important place for Japan’s future development in tourism
6. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) – this is the quickest way to get in and out of Los Angeles. It is said that pilots had to steepen their take-off and decent to avoid firework celebrations.
7. Dubai International Airport – with 70,475,636 international passengers in 2014, it has officially become the most preferred airport in the world, increasing from last year by 6%.
8. Charles De Gaulle – this is the gateway into Paris and Frances largest airport, the home of Air France. Surrounding it, there is a wide variety of hotel brands to choose from.
9. Beijing Capital International Airport – the only international airport in Beijing and is was officially the 2nd largest airport in the world.
10. Vancouver International Airport – located on Sea Island, this airport is the 2nd busiest airport in Canada after Toronto International. It is the central hub for Air Canada, Westjet and Air Transat – over 200 destinations worldwide, dealing with 5000 arrivals and departures weekly by different 80 international airlines.